Thank you for being a part of The Outsourcing Way community. To ensure we keep the website and forum up and running, we occasionally feature affiliate links. These links contribute to the running costs of our website, here’s how:
What are affiliate links?
- When you click on an affiliate link, the link is tracked and may generate a payment to the site from the seller if you make a purchase.
How do I know if it is an affiliate link?
- We want you to know when a link is an affiliate link. All our manually added affiliate links have an * next to them.
How do we choose which links to feature?
- Nobody pays us to feature in our articles.
- All our articles are written then, after they have final approval, any affiliate links are added. This means, none of our content is written purely to feature an affiliate link.
- If no paying link is available, the article isn’t amended and is published without any paying links.
- Some content will have a software called Skimlinks added. These links are added automatically, the link is tracked and may generate a payment to the site from the seller if you make a purchase. For more details: https://skimlinks.com/company