Setting up as a freelancer can happen very organically… As in, you might get the opportunity to...Read More
Search Results for: accounting
We all know how hard it can be to keep track of your expenses and your receipts. There is...Read More
Animal Care Children and Youth Health, Beauty and Wellbeing Manufacturing Training, Coaching and Education Art, Graphics and Design Digital Support Household and Garden Medical Transport and Travel Building, Engineering and...Read More
Search the Business Directory
How often do you take time out to focus on you?
Join our mailing list
Join our mailing list to receive the latest news and updates from our team.
Receive our 6 Proven Conversion Hacks to Quickly Turn Leads into Clients guide when you sign up
- Goal mapping: the key to achieving your New Year’s resolutions!2nd January 2019 2:01 pm
Goal planning or goal setting seems to form a part of this time in the calendar. New Year is traditionally when people look to make new resolutions about what they want to their life to look like in their own personal ‘new year’. People often set goals around areas such as their work, their weight, …Categories: Guest Blogs I need outsourcing! Life Coach Business coaching Coach Coaching goal goal mapping new year new year resolutions
- Should I buy my contractors gifts at Christmas and birthdays?My business has contractors and I wondered if gifts at Christmas and birthdays is appropriate or is that a bit too personal?
- What exactly is the gig economy?Thank you in advance
- How will IR35 impact on my use of freelancers?Does anyone have any advice?
- What’s the best way to find an au pair?Looking for advice from anyone in the Buckingham area. thank you