- The retail & hospitality grant scheme provides businesses in this sector with a cash grant of up to £25,000.
- Businesses with a property with a rateable value up to £15,000 may be eligible for a grant of £10,000
- Businesses with a property with a rateable value between £15,000 & £51,000 may be eligible for a grant up to £25,000
- There is no need to apply, your local authority will be in touch if you are eligible.
Business Interruption Loans
- The government will also offer a Business Interruption Loan scheme to supports SMEs with access to loans, overdrafts for up to £5million and for a period of up to 6 years.
- The schemes are offered by UK banks so please contact your bank for details on how to apply, there is a link below of 40 accredited providers if you are not sure who to contact.
- The government will also pay your first 12 months interest payments and fees if applicable so your initial repayments are lower.