I’m always looking for an excuse for a holiday 😉 and what better excuse than a special occasion! To celebrate my 40th birthday I wanted to wake up in the sun and treat myself so my family and I spent my 40th birthday at a villa in Menorca. Whilst in Menorca, I treated then enjoyed pampering myself at a luxury Spa for my birthday (my present to me, from me).
There’s a holiday destination for all tastes, occasions and budgets. Yes, really! And what better way to celebrate a special occasion such as a birthday or anniversary than with a large group of friends or on a family holiday, and enjoy spending time with loved ones and creating amazing memories that you’ll cherish forever?
I didn’t just treat myself to the one holiday for my 40th birthday but two! I really wanted to celebrate my birthday with my best friend as well but I couldn’t be in two places at once so we booked and went on a mini-cruise together which was brilliant. Whilst on the cruise we saw a variety of celebrations taking place including other milestone birthdays, anniversaries and friend groups.
Here at Not Just Travel, I receive several requests, all year round, from customers who are looking to book a short break or holiday to celebrate a significant event coming up. I absolutely love searching and organising for these wonderful occasions on behalf of my customers and thought I’d share some of the destinations I’ve recently booked for customers, to enjoy these celebrations and special occasions:
- A Mother and Daughter recently took a short break to New York to celebrate their birthdays! And shop till they drop, of course!
- I recently organised for an entire family to enjoy a family holiday on a Luxury Cruise to celebrate a 50th
- A group of ladies are off to Lanzarote for a long weekend to celebrate a 40th birthday!
- I arranged a romantic getaway to Venice for a lady to celebrate her 40th birthday.
- My Niece is off for her first overseas holiday with her best friend to celebrate her 18th birthday in Magaluf. P.A.R.T.Y!
- Many families and extended families opt to celebrate in a home-away-from-home, located in the beautiful English countryside, by enjoying a UK cottage break for their family celebrations. One Family group stayed in a beautiful cottage boasting huge outdoor hot tub in Somerset.
- Push the boat out for the ultimate special occasion! A couple are shortly off for a romantic trip of a lifetime to the Caribbean for two weeks to celebrate a 50th
What are you waiting for?
Whether you’re looking for an extravagant break or a low cost holiday for you, a group of friends or to invite the family along to, I can assure you that there will be a suitable destination for everyone.
I tailor make each booking and can arrange payment plan options for family packages so, don’t hesitate to contact me on 01923 445159 or at Lisa.email@example.com and let’s find the ideal celebration holiday destination for the next special occasion or significant event coming up in your life.
You can read more on my Resident Expert page on The Outsourcing Way